Monday, August 24, 2009

Decorating with Threads



If you go back to my posts in July, you may remember one about two little fabric bundles. I have finally used one of them and decided to let you know how.



- Covering my bulletin board
I used pins to attach the fabric and ribbon onto the back of my board. It is temporary, but a change :)



- Putting the polka dot fabric swatches under the glass top on my desk
Easy, cute, bright, and cheerful!



- Setting another one of the fabrics under decorative things on my chest
Ribbon added a lot to the arrangement.



- Setting the last fabric on my dresser
I tried to keep the bright color scheme all around my room :)

Decorating is one of my favorite ways to use cute fabric. What is yours? ~Megan

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Megan, your room looks apsoulutly adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love,
Hannah

Megan said...

Thanks Hannah! I could say the same about your studio!!!

Mary said...

Wow, Megan, it looks awesome! You're so creative!
-Mary G.