Friday, March 12, 2010

Opening the Present . . .



. . . you will find that I am
knitting a scarf,

. . . as well as working on
school :),
a piano concerto I am going to play with my piano teacher on Sunday,

. . . and you will find on my night stand
Anne's House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery,

. . . and, lately, I have been listening to
The Rigoletto Motion Picture Sountrack by various artists (The movie Rigoletto is the inspiration for the ballet my sisters and I are going to be in),

. . . and the picture is
from when I was playing around with my camera using macro,

As you can probably imagine, the stack and slash quilt is still in the process. I am going to stop mentioning it on here until it's finished. I will post pictures when that day comes!

Have a good weekend! ~Megan

1 comment:

The Artistic Dancer and Writer said...

Dear Megan,
Mckenna has a new blog! Here's the address:

www.homeschooled1.blogspot.com

I really like it and I think you will 2!

Hannah