Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yet Another Math Problem

Lately, I have been finding it difficult to focus on math. To begin with, it is the first subject of the day, and I am not a morning person . Second of all, I get preoccupied trying to warm my cold hands. Thankfully, I have discovered a solution to my problem-- a cup of tea. A Christmas mug makes it especially nice.



Tea that helps our head and heart.
Tea medicates most every part.
Tea rejuvenates the very old.
Tea warms the hands of those who're cold.
--J. Jonker, Amsterdam, circa 1670

Yes, tea seems to be the right choice! ~Megan

2 comments:

Brooke said...

It's funny that I'm reading this today. I have had the HARDEST time focusing on my math today. Especially since I have two lessons to do :)

Megan said...

Two lessons? That may call for two cups of tea :)