I'm finding my gratitude list more and more like taking picture. Both practices capture beauty and make me stop to appreciate it. They also supply me with the ever-elusive joy.
Sharing pictures of flowers and counting my blessings. . .
427. S'more and firefly catching time
428. Summer sleepovers
429. Deep sleep
430. Pinterest fun
421. Boxes wrapped up in ribbon
432. Walking by the 20 Items and Under check-out line in Wal-Mart just as a focused lady directed her husband to it saying "Yes, we can go here. We only have 18 items." Made me smile.
433. Spectacular storytelling
434. Thunder and lightning adding special effects
435. Bubbling laughter
436. My dad's quiet encouragement as we jog
437. Spontaneously meeting good friends for frozen yogurt
438. Coincidental remembering
439. Decorated shirts
440. Waking up and remembering my dream. It had something to do with a character I made up (one that I know and have been trying to create a story around) who was meeting the Queen of England in Morocco. I don't know any thing about the Queen of England or Morocco, but I wondered if I should do some research and write a story about it.
441. A clean face
442. Flashlight tag
443. A dear friend teaching me how to line dance
444. Hearing Les Miserables music drift out of a neighbor's house while we were on a walk
446. Old dresses
447. Supplies from the library
448. Long reading time; pages turning quickly