Sunday, November 20, 2011

When Things Pile Up

I've been dealing with piles lately.

There were leaves that very literally needed to be raked into piles at my MeeMaw and PawPaw's house.

There are piles of school work every day that need to be completed.

There is a pile of books in my nightstand that sit waiting to be read.

There is an ever-growing number of posts I want to write that have been falling into my journal.

Piles can be intimidating.

When a yard is covered with leaves it is hard to know where to begin raking.

Now that my mind is covered with post ideas it is hard to know where to begin writing.

I am finally going to deal with this posting pile. It will be a messy process, but I am hoping to get a clean slate again soon.

After all, piles can be wonderful pads to jump into and out of.

I might just uncover a lawn of grace the mess was hiding.


Blessed jumping and piling to you~ Megan

No comments: