Responsibilities with school and dance
pull at me from different sides,
proving balance tricky to maintain.
But, in the midst of it,
I am finding that these challenges pull me up,
to the One who steadies all.
A wonderful place to be
Continuing my gratitude list. . .
710. comfortable walking weather
711. ballet songs running through my head
713. a smooth week of school
714. creating collages with friends
715. learning how to do a gel transfer
716. long nap on Saturday-- unusual for me, but very helpful
717. ballet shoes turning grey from use
718. new episodes of True Jackson VP available to watch instantly with Netflix
719. going to a piano concert with my dad for the second week in a row
720. driving on a real road for the first time
721. my dad teaching me patiently
722. a blast at this concert
725. enjoying Laura Story's testimony, Mandisa's dancing, and both of their beautiful voices
724. camera working after issues with the lens
725. rain clearing the air