Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tripped Up


Remember this post?
The one about spring break in California and order being restored?
Well, order in the form of a schedule did not remain long.
My dad had a work conference in D.C. only a few weeks later, and we were able to turn it into a trip.  We packed and flew and sight-saw much closer together than usual.
Walking through history was a blast.
Then present-day events greeted me at home.
So I've accidentally been on hiatus here.
Words of wonder, explanation, and gratitude have been finding only my journal.
My camera has sat faithfully guarding captured moments.
I've finally organized highlights of the trips into posts with dates in the past.
Each now is just so full.
And I hope to start recording them again.

Some of the moments we enjoyed in California. . .
Adventures in the Wild West
Yosemite
Starry-Eyed
Library to Beach 

and in/around D.C. . . .
The Historic Triangle
Thomas Jefferson's Home Sweet Home
She Saw a Panda

Blessings~ Megan

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Megan, I loved looking at all your pictures from your trip! It looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm glad you're back at the studio, though. We all were miserable without you. Lol, you are pretty much the name of our show anyways... :-P

P.S. I like the new blog design :-)

Megan said...

Thanks Bekah! It was fun, but I'm having just as much fun here! :)