Today you, my dear blog, turn three.
I can hardly believe the way time travels.
It seems as though I was just introducing myself.
Oh, we've come a long way!
This form of self expression has grown me.
I love being able to contemplate the world.
Thank you to anyone who reads this.
Your listening is truly a gift.
And, blog, welcome to another year.
Things haven't quite tied up from the last.
Somehow I don't imagine they'll tie up for a good deal longer.
Time traveling and all.
But don't get discouraged.
Happily ever after is a process.
Continuing my gratitude journal. . .
892. loud and crazy being meaningful
893. sparkler twirling
894. swinging on the patio with my sisters 4th of July night
896. watching Brave (I found it amusing, with amazing animation, but having a somewhat forced plot)
897. strawberry balsamic and Persian lime olive oil drizzled on salad
898. spotting a friend while running errands
899. fun during our second dress rehearsal
900. quiet afterwards
901. Rose of Sharon beginning to bloom
903. dust billowing from the ground
904. enthusiastic yelling
905. afternoon with my mom
906. seeing Snow White and the Huntsman (It seems we go to movies in spurts. I found the elements of story in this one spectacular and very thought-provoking. It wasn't nearly as much fun as Brave, but I enjoyed it more)
907. straw-like grass (though I really do want to get rain)
909. no need to "go easy on them" (at all)
910. Wii tennis tournament in honor of Wimbledon
911. cute and comfortable t-shirts
912. happy processes
913. three years of blogging