Friday, June 7, 2013

Ready?


Tomorrow I leave on a youth choir mission trip with my church.
My bags are packed,
But I am still trying to feel ready.
I'm excited for this new adventure,
Anticipating challenges and fun and growth,
But hit with the need for deeper reliance on God.
The newness of this experience intimidates me.
Seems the challenges and growing have already begun.
Gathering words of strength. . .

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? Psalm 56: 3-4

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. Isaiah 40:22

My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul. Psalm 108:1 

I love you, O Lord, my strength. Psalm 18:1 

I always appreciate prayers, but appreciate them especially this week. Will be back sharing words and pictures soon~

No comments: