Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dancing


Last week, Middle Sister and I spent Monday thru Saturday at a dance intensive. Each day began with praise, ballet, and modern. After that came lunch and jazz. Finally we had the opportunity to take a variety of electives, giving us a taste of hip hop, contemporary, Broadway jazz, house, Russian character, modern improv, and others. 

While it was certainly intense, we had fun as we learned a lot! 


Youngest Sister and my mom were kept busy with VBS and the puppies.  

My dad was kept busy taking Middle Sister and me to the intensive on his lengthened commute to work. 

Thus, by Saturday night, we were all dog-tired. 


Something that has me figuratively dancing this week? I'm celebrating five years of blogging with a giveaway! Four days left to enter. . . 

No comments: