Saturday, August 24, 2013

Goodbye Wisdom Teeth


                

It's officially been a week since I bid them adieu. Though still recovering, I can now eat small bites of solid food. Looking forward to the day I can crunch into a carrot, but I'm thankful for  
smoothies, 
restful weekend, 
get-well-soon-cards from my sisters,
flowers picked from the backyard,
caring family, 
pain reliever, 
frozen peas,
flexible school schedule, 
puppies calm enough for cuddling,
reading the rest of this book
a cozy quilt,
little swelling,
and
healing~

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Glad to hear it went well. You're young to have them out, aren't you ? but now it's done !! yeah!! hugs~

tinuviel said...

Megan, I'm sorry to hear your diet is still restricted. At least you know it's only temporary. I'm thankful the swelling isn't bad and your family has taken good care of you. My husband has a root canal tomorrow afternoon, so he will soon be joining you in the smoothie/soft foods club.

May God continue to grant healing and a cheerful heart in the mean time.

Megan said...

Lucy~ It seemed young to us too, but our dentist thought the time was right and I have a couple friends who recently had their's out as well. I am glad it's done :) Hugs to you!

Tinuviel~ Praying for your husband!