Saturday, July 18, 2009

With a Bow on Top



Earlier this week we made a trip to Wal-Mart. While there, I found these cute little bundles of five fabrics each. I bought them, thinking of the adorable gifts they could provide. I began to dream of all I could make out of the darling bundles. First there is, then there's, and don't forget. . . I didn't worry, the list would come with time.


Bundle 1# Soft and sweet


Bundle 2# Bright and cheerful


I can't complain about the craziness that is always at that store, or the fact that "we came, we saw, and we conquered" two hours after our arrival. Nope, I am too excited to start sewing! Anybody else excited about a find?
To be continued-
~Megan

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Those are very cute, Megan!!

Happy sewing!
Brooke

P.S. I will call you and tell you of my great find sometime soon! It's very exciting!

Megan said...

I am curious now! I will look forward to hearing from you!