Monday, October 26, 2009

Three Wishes

Last week I was sick and my sweet sisters made me this card;




They paraded it up the stairs to where I lay. They came with hats on their heads, masks on their faces, and kazoos in their mouths. Maybe not the noise I would have asked for, but it's the thought that counts :)

The other day Youngest Sister told my Mom what she would wish for if she had three wishes. This is her list (in the same order);

1. To be a princess

2. To have unlimited money

3. To have wisdom

When I was sick, I only wanted one wish. . . to get better!

~Megan

4 comments:

Kayla said...

You are better now, right? I am so sorry you were sick. Have a great day and may God bless you and your family.

Kayla

Megan said...

I am better and am glad you are too! Maybe we will skip any sickness this winter :)

His Poem said...

I'm sooo glad you're feeling better Megan! I know how youcky you feel when you're sick.

love,
Hannah

His Poem said...

I'm real glad you're feeling better, Megan! I know how yucky it is to be sick.

Love,
Hannah