hours and hours away from home.
I will have boarded a plane,
flown over mountains and valleys,
and arrived by the ocean.
The last time I flew was ten years ago
and I remember most
the Starbursts I ate.
Tomorrow, I will notice more
and am hoping to post a bit this week and next
about the trip.
But, until then, I am here
to continue my gratitude list--
321. Passion Fruit Iced Tea
322. Beautiful weeds
323. Liquid sunsets
324. A glimpse of why Middle Sister and Youngest Sister are confused as twins
|In the picture, even I can barely tell the difference|
325. Being called outside to view a caterpillar-looking plant
326. Youngest Sister outside when I was working on her birthday gift
327. Realizing Youngest Sister's inconvenient position before I started working
329. Youngest Sister's ignorance of the closed blinds
330. Her sweet voice barely audible
331. The basement craft table; a place to make a mess
332. Petite paintings
333. Youngest Sister's birthday
334. A fun time dancing to Viva La Vida for a local charity fundraiser
|Oh, the excitement!|
336. Making an "arabesque line" afterward
337. An attempt at flying a kite
|It never got higher than it is in this picture, due to a lack of wind. . . I am glad planes don't work like that!|
338. Packed bags. That is, now they are packed. A few hours ago, my bed looked like this--
Thankfully, I have a good suitcase with a strong zipper.
May your week be full of exciting things, be it flying or not~ Megan