For now I am glad to be back here focusing on putting the pieces of my gratitude in place. . .
304. Flowering dogwood trees
305. A sleepover at my MeeMaw and PawPaw's house
306. Watching PawPaw type, and then I tried out this antique myself
307. The first picnic of the year
308. Searching for four leaf clovers
309. Three four leaf clovers found (is that enough of a tongue twister?!)
310. Morel mushroom hunt. We didn't find any, but learning about the outdoors with my PawPaw was enjoyable in and of itself. Besides, I don't like mushrooms.
311. Spring Peepers peeping away at a pond
312. Water. I didn't quite realize how much I rely on it until it stopped working for a few hours while my sisters and I were at my Meemaw and PawPaw's house. Made me thankful for hand sanitizer!
313. Watching Tangled (so cute!)
314. Warm, sunshiny days
315. Logs that look like animals
|The crocodile. . .|
|. . . and the snake.|
316. Spotting a (real) turtle
317. The tire swing in MeeMaw and PawPaw's side yard
318. Book deals. I really am sad that a local Borders is closing, but it is hard to beat 80 and 90 percent off. Of course, purchasing an unfamiliar book and CD may not be the best five dollars I ever spent . . .
319. Peace with decisions about next school year
320. Calendar painting. I know I'm a little late with it. . . Still trying to get it ready to post on Fridays. . .
Yet another piece of the puzzle!
May all your pieces fit together~ Megan