Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Picturing September

Here's what I've been up to. . . .


 school work 



 accomplishing my first experiment using a microscope




enjoying a wonderful weekend with my cousins, including a walk on the trail behind their house




discovering a spectacular set of stairs on that same trail


The Velveteen Rabbit

learning that our ballet performance next summer will be based on the book The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams (image via Amazon)



painting






admiring Camille's dry erase board art (I'm not sure where the robot and aliens came from. . . usually pink with princesses is the theme of choice) 




admiring sunflowers on the side of the road. . . I decided a blurry picture of them was better than none



taking a guitar class with my dad



 reading a lot of books for literature




practicing for a piano competition


And that translates into. . . .











These five weeks have managed to be very full! I'm hoping blogging will do some of the filling this month! ~Megan

No comments: