it is good to step back, listen to the angel's news,
revel in the mystery of our Savior becoming a baby,
and giving thanks for what this really means.
Continuing my gratitude journal. . .
651. ballet performance excitement
652. playing Christmas games with good friends
653. the release of emotions that writing provides
654. finding thoughts I didn't realize I had
655. seeing Hugo
656. celebrating Christmas with my Dad's side of the family
657. fun at a sleepover with dance friends
658. a long nap the next day
659. caroling at a care center
660. sweet residents there who know the real meaning of Christmas