Monday, March 5, 2012

Sparkly Shoes and Cinnamon Rolls


Continuing to count the delights of each day. . . 



726. fresh green on my loom

727. leap day and leaps in general

728. bird chirps greeting me in the morning

729. huge, wet snowflakes very briefly on Friday

730. blue skies and sunshine wiping out all trace of snow

731. sun hitting sparkly shoes just right


732. whimsical shadow on my bathroom wall

733. dancing with friends

734. sleep (something I am prioritizing this Lent season) 

735. Nyquil (something very beneficial for sleeping with a cold) 

736. head becoming clearer after cold

737. homemade dairy-free, gluten-free cinnamon rolls


738. drinking herbal tea throughout algebra 2, biology, and history 

739. my mom baking cookies 

740. opportunity to serve at the Salvation Army Omelet Brunch

741. magazine arriving in the mail

743. stained glass window reminders


744. Middle Sister slowly recovering after sickness

745. learning african dance

746. oatmeal in the morning thanks to my dad

747. sisters and I playing piano pieces after dinner




Blessings~ Megan

2 comments:

TG said...

I am so loving all your weaving pictures. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy just looking at them!

Rayanne said...

Hello there!! It's been awhile, I was so glad to see your visit to my wee blog spot! You really do bless me! Sure hope and pray you and your sister feel ALL better soon. It's no fun to be sick with a cold :(
Take care sweetie, your handiwork is lovely!