Sunday, August 26, 2012

Moving Right Along- day 26

I got that peek at the Great Salt Lake. . .

The idea of floating in the water delighted me. . .

But upon getting closer, we found more than salt. . .

Fleas sat motionless on the rocky shore, rising up in a wave and sounding like a sizzling army when we walked (and soon ran) on top of them. . .

So we dipped our toes in the water, then scurried back to the van. . .

It was an interesting experience, but I'm enjoying it more from the comfort of air conditioning. . .

After getting clean we headed east. . .

Encountering rain as we traversed the miles. . .

The book Forest Born by Shannon Hale captivated me (I attempted to blur the words so as not to give anything away :) . . .

We entered Central Time Zone as the sun set. . .

And I am glad to be back in the Midwest! ~Megan

No comments: