Friday, July 10, 2009

Charmed, I'm Sure

Since this is my first post, I thought that I would share with you a little bit about myself. In the end, I decided that my charm bracelet would serve the purpose well.

M This was my first charm. My Gramma got it for me, along with the bracelet itself. The M stands for my name.


Musical Notes & Piano I play the piano and have for a few years now. Although I am not thrilled about practicing most of the time, I really enjoy it.

Pointe Shoes I dance in a home school ballet program. I take ballet, modern, and pointe there. Every other year we do a performance in which all the dances are tied together by one story.

Painter's Pallet I enjoy art of all kinds. When I was four or five, I would go through tape like crazy (for Christmas I was actually given four things of tape, each dispenser a different color). Eventually, I started using other things to create.

So, there you have it. Of course, there are a whole lot of other things I enjoy, but, for this post at least, I will just stick with my charms.

Nice meeting you~ Megan

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Megan, YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV,
Hannah

Megan said...

Thanks Hannah! I love The Hannah Spot too :) ~Megan