Wednesday, July 15, 2009

On Pins and Needles

Last week I finally got to my stack of sewing that had been accumulating next to the sewing machine. The pile was made up of place mats, napkins, and cut out fabrics, all for the purpose of making summer purses.

Here are some of the fabrics I used-


And here are some of the supplies-


And last, but not least, here are the purses-






I ended up making four purses (two of the floral). The first one was for Middle Sister, the second for my Gramma (in whose birthday card this year I wrote that I would make her something later in the year. . . I can now mentally check that off), the third for Youngest Sister, and the fourth for myself :) It all made for some happy summer sewing!
~Megan

1 comment:

Brooke said...

BEAUTIFUL purses!! I love the pink one. It's my favorite ;)
Brooke