Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Here we are with. . .

the newly carved pumpkin. . .

(which had the combination of three designs). . .

our cousins and pumpkin shaped pizza...

our costumes. . .

and the candy!

Yes, I was a princess. Belle from Beauty and the Beast (dressed like she is in the market) to be exact. Middle Sister was Aurora from Sleeping Beauty and Youngest Sister was Cinderella from (you guessed it :) Cinderella. One of my cousins was Andy Roddick (from tennis :) and my other cousin was a cowgirl (she walked around the neighborhood with us, but she didn't go up to the doors).

~Megan

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the pumpkin! It's so cute! I also think that your costumes are perfect...Love them!

Blessings!
Brooke

Mary said...

Awesome, Megan! Hope u get a part in the recital!

His Poem said...

Awesome costume, Megan! What a cleaver idea!

love,
Hannah

His Poem said...

I really like the idea of going as princesses. Please post some more, Meg! I enjoy reading!

Love,
Hannah

P.S. I'll see you thurs!

His Poem said...

cute pumpkin, Megan! What a creative idea!

love,
Hannah