Tuesday, December 8, 2009

November

Don't worry, I have caught on to the fact that it is December 8! I just wanted to do a post that would show all that went on around here this past month.


An indoor ice skating rink opened near us. They had free skating for a few hours on the first day they were open.


My Dad's cousin came in town.


Another one of my Dad's cousins and her daughter also came in town.


Two Christmas card pictures were taken. This one is my Mee Maw and Paw Paw's.


And this one is my family's.



We had our first choir concert (you could see better in person :).

Thanksgiving came, along with. . .

my sisters making Thanksgiving hats,


my Pop Pop making dressing,


me making place cards,


my Mom making place settings,


and everyone helping to put together a puzzle (not to mention making much more food :).

The boy in this picture is my. . . second cousin? . . .third cousin?. . .well, relative who got his driver's license the day before Thanksgiving (the same day as another one of my cousins! Congratulations!).

And somewhere in the midst of these events. . .

Youngest sister became quite good at doing Fancy Nancy puzzles,


Youngest Sister finished her Learning to Read in 100 Easy Lessons book (thought she may argue with the title's claim that it was easy :),


Middle Sister and Youngest Sister played dolls,



I learned about ellipses in science,



and Youngest Sister made a "fun box" for herself, Middle Sister, and me.

Yes, it was an eventful November! ~Megan

2 comments:

His Poem said...

I really like getting to FINALLY see what you have been doing this month, Meg!

Love,
Hannah

GMcEwen said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful November!! It i so much fun to look at all the fun pics!
Love,
Caitlin and Aunt Laura