Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scavenger Hunt

One of my good friends turned a year older on Sunday and celebrated with a scavenger hunt. The scavenger hunt consisted of us splitting up into two teams and walking around looking for specific statues and fountains.

My friend is one of the most enthusiastic and outgoing people I know. I love how she dances to her own beat, inspiring me to do the same. The thought never occurred to me that she had some very outgoing friends herself. There were about seven sometimes singing sometimes laughing girls in each group, and we were all running around posing for pictures in front of various landmarks. You should have seen the looks we got. People would literally stop what they were doing and stare wide-eyed and open-mouthed (which would make us laugh even harder.)


We found the monkey and organ grinder,


Benjamin Franklin,


and a guy eating a hamburger (to name a few)


then went to a pizza place, where gifts were open and "Happy Birthday" exclaimed.



~Megan

3 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

It was so much fun celebrating Alie's birthday with you, Meg! ~Hannah

Tisha said...

I'm just now reading this. What great pictures! So glad you could be there!

Megan said...

I had a lot of fun!