Friday, May 20, 2011

Painting the Week Clean

Yesterday I cleaned out my room. I am good at stashing and was almost afraid of what I would find. Still I began to throw away old papers and make a pile of things I no longer use. Bit by bit my room has been put in order.

In the process of organizing, I decided to give this blog a cleaner look. Inspired by the habit of being, I used circular pictures in my banner. When it came time to do this week's calendar painting, I kept with the same theme of clean.


 May your weekend be full of simplicity~ Megan

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Bonjour Megan!

THANK YOU for visiting with me today! DO YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE by posting a Paris post next Saturday, May 28th? Tell me for sure so I can take your link and put you on the list! You would be posting on Saturday and people would come to your blog via my list. Have a blessed day! Anita

Megan said...

Hi Anita!

Yes, I would like to participate by posting about Paris on Saturday, May 28th. It sounds like a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it! Thank you for visiting! ~Megan

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MEGAN!!! I WILL PUT YOUR NAME ON MY LIST RIGHT NOW! Thank you and I look forward to seeing your post on Saturday! Anita