459. The field across from our house full of wildflowers.
460. A picnic.
461. My sisters and I all taking art classes
461. Youngest Sister modeling her Monet-inspired hat and beard.
462. Middle Sister's clay Jell-o box.
463. Learning about art through another perspective.
464. Time with my cousins.
465. The kingdoms of Airespauchewan and Petitelina (made-up by my sisters, cousin, and me) fighting against the evil red and black knights.
466. This funny little creature that looks as though he would make a wonderful character in a book.
468. My whole family creating outside.
469. Sisters holding umbrellas and running through the sprinklers.
470. Dancing to Frank Sinatra in lyrical.
471. Trying to learn the Charleston.
472. Two content birds.
473. Flowers blooming everywhere.
474. Queen Anne's Lace opening in the morning and closing in the evening. I suppose even flowers must rest.
475. Playing freeze tag at the pool.
476. Afternoon rain.
477. Sisters confiding in me.
478. The view of a glorious sunset, even though it's behind telephone wires.
479. Remembering to flip my calendar to July on Sunday.
480. Wildflowers in abundance despite heat and no human help.
482. Time face down before God (inspired by this bible study.)
483. Strengthened focus.
484. Lunch with Gramma, PopPop, and my great-aunt.
485. My mom's cheesy potatoes.
486. Firefly catching, naming, and releasing.
487. Sisters trying Coca-Cola.
488. Youngest Sister adding a bit of Sprite to the Coca-Cola and exclaiming "I LOVE this!"
489. The BANGS! and BOOMS! and POPS! at the beginning of July
490. Watching a firework display with good friends
491. Coming back to our house for s'mores.
492. Exciting games of flashlight tag.
May you be having a lovely summer! ~Megan