Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pouring Rain, Books, and Beauty

Last week we went to a literature festival, driving past fields of green. . .


We parked and walked from building to building, hearing from authors and illustrators. . .


I took notes while listening to Jeanette Ingold, Stephanie Tolan, Henry Cole, Leslie J. Wyatt, and Ard Hoyt. . . 



I admired a particularly fascinating tree. . . 

I appreciated this bit of sunshine on the ground, especially as it was a rainy day. . . 


I laughed as I ran through the ran and my umbrella flipped inside out. . . 


 and I took pictures from my seat in the car as we came home and beauty whooshed by. . .


because the path keeps curving and there is so much to see at every now. . .

Blessings~ Megan

1 comment:

TG said...

I love those kinds of trees too! What do you think they are? Bent oaks maybe?