Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Cleaning

Around here Friday is eagerly awaited-- the weekend is almost here and the house is clean! The only problem is that I don't particularly enjoy the cleaning part of a clean house. Due to this, I have a routine to make the process as enjoyable as the result.



I first put my hair up. Can't have it falling into anything!



I then turn on our "Happy Music" playlist. Nothing like some peppy songs to brighten the mood!



I then start cleaning my mirrors and wait for Middle Sister and Youngest Sister to hear the music. Before long, I know I 'll have company!



Here they are. Let the dancing begin!




Somehow, cleaning has turned into a kind of party! ~Megan

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the Gregor the Overlander... :) hehe!

Megan said...

Me too :)