The snow keeps falling.
The birds keep flying.
I wonder if we are not like the birds.
I wonder if we attempt to dodge oncoming blessings because of fear.
The snowflakes are cold, at first.
The snowflakes form a blanket fast.
But, being a bird is not all bad.
When you're a bird you stay close to other birds.
When you're a bird you are protected by feathers.
You are not the one who provides your warmth.
You have the Creator taking care of you.
Giving thanks for falling blessings--
117. Flying. But that does NOT include a recent dream (or rather nightmare?) in which I landed an airplane. . . . Really, I do not ever hope to be a pilot.
118. Cold temperatures (please note it is not nearly as cold as this thermometer would like you to believe).
120. A sledding trip on our favorite hill.
121. Hot chocolate at home after the walk back from sledding. Today my little chocolate calendar shared a recent study showing that a brisk fifteen minute walk reduces chocolate cravings, but I found the hot chocolate even better. But, then again, I did not time our walk.
122. Breath you can see.
123. Unique--snowflakes, birds, blessings.
124. Snowed in together.
125. Baking and decorating cookies with Meemaw.
126. Beautifully bound old books.
127. Beautifully bound new books.
128. A musical birthday gift.
129. Sisters begging for a turn to try and play it.
130. A new mug full of tea.
Blessed warmth to you~ Megan