|A picture I drew in 2nd or 3rd grade|
186. Poems tucked away-- in both the basement and my memory
187. Pink treats for a friend's fun movie party
188. Dripping chocolate
189. Mom's wisdom when the brownies cooked too long
190. Mom's wisdom in general
191. A delightful book. Youngest Sister was the first to hear it and Middle Sister read it next. They seem to revel in asking me what part I'm at and then looking at each other and mysteriously saying that I haven't come to the big secret yet. After that they laugh and tell me they're teasing. I know they are but I still wonder. . .
192. Movies to curl up with on cold nights
193. Playing with cute little girls and boys somewhere in between being babies and toddlers in the nursery at our church
194. Two round blue eyes of one little girl looking into mine. Too small for speaking, she sat peacefully on my hip and we traveled around the room. I would ask if something looked fun to play and she would simply shake her head. Content.
195. Quiet confidence more effective in opening (my) heart than any words
Happy Valentine's Day! ~Megan