Monday, February 7, 2011

Journey to "I Do"

This weekend my mom, dad, sisters, and I traveled across our state to attend a wedding. While in the area we were able to see friends and visit a magical children's museum.  

Sharing a little bit about the weekend by way of my gratitude list. . .

171. Driving trips 


172. Clear roads

173. Bridges

174. Frozen rivers 


 175. Window balconies


176. Old houses. . .

177. Turned into more


178. Kaleidoscopes


179. Whimsical staircases


180. "Real" pretend stores


181. Silhouettes


182. Moving sculptures


183. Playing "Spoons" but using straws instead

184. Not-too-wrinkled outfits


185. Joyful occasions




May your week be full of joy~ Megan

6 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you for sharing your travels via pictures! I'm on my way to visit my parents now. They're moving. We live 80 miles away, it's good and it's bad, but I can't wait to see them. The distance is "bad" today 'cause I'm doing the driving. On the other hand, when my husband is driving it's "good."

Mama Bird said...

I looove that staircase! So neat!

Megan said...

Angela~ I hope your trip is all "good"!

Mama Bird~ Glad you liked the staircase!

Jennifer said...

Now I don't have to imagine the pictures to your mama's lovely words. So nice, Megan :)

Craig said...

I’m visiting from Ann’s today.

Your pictures are stunning. You have a true gift.


My fave from your gratitude list:
179. Whimsical staircases

Thank you for sharing these

God Bless you and yours and your gratitude journey.

Angela said...

Thank you mamabird and Megan :)