Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beatrix Potter Meets Our Backyard

Earlier today Youngest Sister, Middle Sister, and one of their friends went exploring in our backyard and were thrilled to find these baby bunnies.


 My mom, on the other hand, thinks that reading about Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and Peter is much better than being neighbors with them. You see, bunnies have a history of eating our flowers.


 I am rather enjoying our little visitors and appreciate how very photogenic they are. Blessing to you and your own neighbors ~Megan

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Awwwww! How cute! I hope you enjoy them while they stay :)

Have a good day,
Kayla

Joy Lake said...

Such great photos and unusually photogenic for rabbits. You new neighbors are so sweet; I love bunnies.

Hannah said...

oh. my. goodness. (excalamation point :) those bunnies are adorable!!! and awesome pictures of them too, Megan!